As we wait and pray and believe on You, Oh God. How good it is when the day comes that the prayers are answered in our sight, for we know you work where we cannot see. Thank you for answered prayers and bearing with us so long as we learn to stand and walk with You, believing all things are possible through Jesus Christ who loves us.
The travail, wrestling in the Spirit, fight of faith all are to bring you closer to Me. Yes, that thing will be done which you have asked, but so that you may know Me. Do not forget My timing in the matter when you wait and ask, “How long, Oh Lord?” I bring to pass when all is ready.
Yours is to position yourself before Me in complete trust, even waiting in My full joy and peace. Know that I desire to give abundantly and My answer is, “yes and amen,” but I would not bring to pass before I’ve made you ready. Quicken the process by dwelling in Me, not running to and fro and wringing your hands in doubt and despair.
Dwell in faith and let your heart be unmoved at the look of things. When the desire is brought forth and the answer is seen in the land of the living, then the blessing will not overtake you. It will be as natural as receiving your next breath from Me. Continue in belief and move from strength to strength as I lead you. Know that all is well.
- “How abundant are the good things that you have stored up for those who fear you, that you bestow in the sight of all, on those who take refuge in you.” Psalm 31:19
- “Hope deferred makes the heart sick: but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.” Proverbs 13:12
- “Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
- “As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.” Ecclesiastes 11:5
- “ I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
Hymn: It is Well With My Soul (verse 1)
Horatio Spafford – 1873
When peace, like a river attendeth my way
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul.