You’ve heard Me speak of walking on the heights, you experience it for a moment, but then at times turn back to your own ways to lean on your own understanding. When walking fully with Me, here you see the difference between My ways and man’s ways. My ways are higher and more abundant and peace filled, which gives health and life to all your flesh.
Man’s ways are tiring, grating, frustrating.They promise desires fulfilled, but the fulfillment is empty. Come to Me and I will give you living waters that you will never thirst again. You have submitted yourself to Me, even your life and all you do in it and said, “Father, use Me as you will.” At this I can accomplish the impossible things of man and bring about My will in My way and in My time.
I do not hold your instability against you, for I am training you. I need My people to be stable in all their ways. Just as a child learning to walk is not scolded for falling down, but you must grow into your walk and stand firm in My way, in knowledge of Me.
My love, I give beauty for ashes, strength for despair, gladness for mourning, and peace for despair. I Am all that you need. I will provide every way for you. In your vocation, in the tasks your hands find work with, in finances to fund your living, in health and healings. Rejoice in Me for I rejoice over you, My love.
Do not look around at how others walk with Me to decide if that is all there is, to determine if this is all there is to life and being called by My name. Read My word, sit in My presence, and I will show you what is possible in your walk. Be prepared to be amazed.
- “Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:4-6
- “Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions.” Proverbs 18:2
- “Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.” Proverbs 3:7-8
- “My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words.Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart;for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body. Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.” Proverbs 4:20-23
- “Jesus answered, Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” John 4:13-14
- “The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion—to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.” Isaiah 61:1-3