I have waited for your new song of praise to come forth, thanking Me for all I’ve done and right where you are in your life. To find contentment and trust that I can make the best pathway for your life, so that you have no need to go other places to find satisfaction or participate in those activities that would fulfill you temporarily but not contribute to your overall purpose, but draw you away from the tasks at hand.
When your heart is stable, I can use you. When you, even in your thoughts and heart, want to go another way and long for other pastures far away from this path, then you are unstable in all you do and operate with a double minded heart. My vessels must be pure and focused on Me.
Will you even trust Me with your time, with wisdom to know what to put in your body to eat as food or will you go your own way to find satisfaction? I Am the way, the truth, and the life. When you apart from Me you find yourself overwhelmed and unsatisfied. You cannot put your finger on the one thing that you are discontent with and you find yourself frustrated with everything in the world.
Come to Me all ye that labor and I will give you rest to your souls. I Am the vine you are the branches. Through Me all things are possible. Why seek you other things to satisfy your soul, to bring you comfort and rest when I Am all that you need. Know My word, come and sit in My presence and I will fill you. As you do this I change you into My image and I pour out on You all I desire you to receive.
Every good and perfect gift is from above. I give life, I heal every disease, I give you purpose. No matter the task I give you, no shadow of discontent or regret will overcome you for you will know that all your energies are expended on accomplishing what I have need of you to do. In this there is perfect satisfaction, for this is why you were made – to serve and know Me in all My fullness, in all My glory.
Even in the ignoble tasks, you can find contentment and know that every effort you expend is for My purposes. Even the most mundane can become filled with glory when you are doing the thing with My presence surrounding you, with you breathing Me in and out and feeling My pleasure. Everything you do, do all as unto Me.
My love, fret no more on what your life is for. Find your purpose and meaning in Me, for I have abundant blessing to pour out. Let your heart take courage and strengthen your frame knowing that I have need of thee. Commit your ways to Me and I will make your paths straight. I will make your steps have meaning. No more will life seem empty, for I have need of thee.
All creation reflects My beauty and I desire My vessels, My children to reflect My beauty as well. To walk in strength and dignity, to fulfill the plans I have for each one. I orchestrate mightily in the seen and unseen. Only thank Me for My hand and trust My heart, I will not leave you desolate, only come to Me and find rest for your souls. Show others this place of peace and purpose.
- “Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.” John 15:4-6
- “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” Matthew 11:28-29
- “Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” James 1:16-17
- “Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this:He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land. A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found. But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.” Psalm 37:4-1
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6