You have lived as under a cloud – kept from the brilliant and lighting sun to light your path and make all lush and growing around you. I tell you even now I make My light shine upon you and cast away all that was darkness before. I’m teaching you to stand on My heights and rebuke the darkness.
My love, I do not judge you when you stumble or hide away in your cave for you feel overwhelmed and despair even of life itself, for you lose hope that you will see My deliverance in the land of the living. It is I who strengthen your ankles so that they do not turn. I make you to dispel the darkness with My light shining through you. What you said looked like the end, I tell you I bring new beginnings. Come and reason with Me. By faith, see yourself walking on the heights with Me to guide and support you. How pleasant our walk will be together and how much life you will pour into others as I freely flow through you.
How desperate these have been to see My mighty move. I will pour out mightily and show them what I can do with hearts trusting in Me. I will grow them up, I will restore, I will make them to live under the shadow of My wing in My bright light. Many will declare, “How has this thing been done? Surely God Almighty has done this thing.”
Would you believe I can do all things when you see these long prayed and waited upon desires of your heart fulfilled? My love, I tell you these are just the beginnings of what you will experience in Me. It delights Me greatly to do these things, for you have believed Me for years and stood and wrestled in these matters – surely I will deliver you.
Have I not given you your wild heart – you will not stand for wrong doing – your heart goes out to all those oppressed even if it means ending in your downfall. My love, I need one that can stand in the face of adversity and say, “Thus saith the Lord…” and establish kingdom principles even if it costs your own life.
My love, you see yourself as weak, but in your weakness is My strength revealed. Are these not the very traits that I’ve placed in you? I’ve given you the ability to see through the facades and layers of manipulation to get to the heart of the matter.
- “You make your saving help my shield; your help has made me great. You provide a broad path for my feet, so that my ankles do not give way.“I pursued my enemies and crushed them; I did not turn back till they were destroyed.” 2 Samuel 22:36-28 and Psalm 18:35-37
- “Praise the Lord. Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who find great delight in his commands. Their children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Wealth and riches are in their houses, and their righteousness endures forever. Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for those who are gracious and compassionate and righteous. Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice. Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear; in the end they will look in triumph on their foes. They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor, their righteousness endures forever; their horn will be lifted high in honor. The wicked will see and be vexed,they will gnash their teeth and waste away; the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.” Psalm 112:1-10
- “The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned.” Isaiah 9:2
- “I will lay waste the mountains and hills and dry up all their vegetation; I will turn rivers into islands and dry up the pools. I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.” Isaiah 42:15-16
- “But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me. Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. Because I have sinned against him, I will bear the Lord’s wrath, until he pleads my case and upholds my cause. He will bring me out into the light; I will see his righteousness.” Micah 7:7-9