You come to Me to seek My fresh words. Beloved, I delight that you know Me, that you know I desire to meet with you, to commune with you, to pour into you so that you can water and refresh all around you. This is how I pour out, through My vessels.
Let the thoughts of the past go and come on with Me. I’ve seen each injury, each arrow, and I heal you of these all. Vengeance is Mine, saith the Lord, I will replay. Yours is to forgive and skip along with Me. Do not dwell on the hurts and wrongs done to you and others around you, dwell on Me.
Forgive and watch how I will pour into your life, for I need vessels that are pliable and quick to forgive. I see beyond what man sees, I look upon man’s heart. Love keeps no record of wrong. You say to me, “But that was unjust.” Yes, My love, Am I not the one who created justice, did I not give My life to atone for the sins of man and his wrong choices.
Be My light and enjoy the life I’ve given you. Enjoy those I bring into your life and pour into them as unto Me, in this I am well pleased. Keep no record of wrongs, My love. How heavy it is for you to bear about in your mind and frame the scorecard of your walk saying, “This one did me wrong, this one offended me, this one was unjust, and that one did dark deeds.”
Beloved, cast this off and have no burden of these records. I see all, I see hearts, and I Am the one who will reveal all hearts at the great judgment. In keeping records of wrong, your body is not free to live and heal and be vibrant, the way I created it. As you harbor those hurts in your frame your body reacts.
As you take on My light burden and release all the darkness done unto you and those around you, then you are free to walk in vibrancy, in My beauty. Oh love, how beautiful I’ve made you, beyond the beauty of what man sees. Come, My love, and walk with Me in all your beauty, in a light and free soul, in a clear mind, loving all and drawing from My limitless supply to pour out.
Let your mind be free of the past hurts and fear of the future, meditate upon Me, seek My creativity to bless those around you, and be excited at what I reveal to you to do for these actions will be My very heart. I see everything you do and everything done unto you, let Me be the judge and sacrifice, you be My vessel.
- “If you, Lord, kept a record of sins, Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness, so that we can, with reverence, serve you. I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope.” Psalm 130:3-5
- “Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, ‘Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.’” Matthew 26:27-28
- “After he said this, he showed them his hands and side. The disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord. Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.” John 20:20-23
- “Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.” Romans 12:17-21
- “If anyone has caused grief, he has not so much grieved me as he has grieved all of you to some extent—not to put it too severely. The punishment inflicted on him by the majority is sufficient. Now instead, you ought to forgive and comfort him, so that he will not be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. I urge you, therefore, to reaffirm your love for him. Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything. Anyone you forgive, I also forgive. And what I have forgiven – if there was anything to forgive – I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.” II Corinthians 2:5-11