I took this picture of our Ms. Bunny who was quietly resting in the grass. Even though a number of predators could consume her, she was unmoved and resting completely calm, content, and unafraid in my presence. Would that we understood God’s faithfulness and care of us so that we could be still in His presence no matter the circumstance. May we learn to trust God so completely that we find our rest in Him.
Let this be the utterance from your mouth, “He is faithful.” For I Am faithful. Those who seek Me and will stand in faith will see My great faithfulness. I will never leave you or forsake you. I go before you and behind you. I am very near to you, I dwell even within your heart with my deposited Holy Spirit.
As you draw near to Me, I will be found by you. Such sweet joys are shared by those who know Me and continue to seek after Me.Be not satisfied where you are, for I have more to show you. More than you can imagine. Just know there is more of Me to know, to experience, to learn of. Even John said of Me that I did more than even pen or book can tell while on earth, how much bigger am I than what can be contained in writings.
There is more of My presence to share with you. You’ve only been in a cleft of a rock with your back turned toward Me, yet I am inviting you to turn around and behold Me. There are more actions and manifestations I desire to bring forth in the natural in your walk on earth. Believe all that is said about Me and what I desire to do through My vessels in My word and believe ye in Me.
In your walk with Me, in just a short season, you will look back to this day and proclaim, “Look how far the Lord has taken me on His path, how much I now know of Him, and yet there is still more.” Awe and wonder will I fill your mouth with, open wide and expect more of Me, desire more of Me. I have more of Me to impart to you so that your parched places within will become flowing springs and you will be more satisfied than you have experienced or understand is possible.
Dwell on Me through the day, turn your thoughts to Me and commune with Me even in your daily activities – I am in the loftiest and lowliest of tasks. I love you, know this. Reach out to Me to receive more of Me. Come and behold My beauty which changes the maligned and formless into green pastures, gives life to the dying, and calming breath to the uneasy.
- “This is the disciple which testifies of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true. And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.” John 21:24-25
- “And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ – to the glory and praise of God.” Philippians 1:9-11
- “Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and God’s provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.” Philippians 1:19-21
- “Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.” II Corinthians 1:21-22
- Worship Music: The Breaking by Christopher George