I raise up a righteous standard, all who are called by My name will come under this and find peace, rest, and a place of creativity and innovation. For do I not impart wisdom and knowledge to those who fear Me and who seek Me and ask for it. Ask for wisdom and I will give it freely.
I do not give restrictions to bring desolation, I give restrictions for you to operate in and enjoy much success, be filled with peace, and give you a place of joy. I Am not a heavy taskmaster, for My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Do not be discouraged when you see the ungodly proposer and even stand in a place of influence and authority over My people.
Submit to My righteous standard. Do not call good what evil men call good. Judge all things by My standard. Whatsoever things are good. lovely, of good report set your mind fully on them. I will reveal all the hidden things at My appointed time. When I move upon you to bring light to dark situations, do so out of obedience to Me and leave the results to Me.
You work for Me and do not fall under the fear of man. Am I not your very great reward. I raise up godly men and women to serve in places of authority to demonstrate My kingdom principles here on earth. At the appointed time I make all things new and bring light and life to hard and dark situations. Stay in My presence and follow My leading. I Am the one who promotes and the one who puts down, I will not be mocked.
What evil men do unto you, they do as unto Me. Vengeance is mine, I will repay. Be still and know that I Am God. Hold your tongue and keep your counsel with Me. I will give you words to say before all men as I guide you with My Holy Spirit.
Do not fear standing for what is good and right, for I see your motivation and judge your heart by your willingness to follow and obey Me even in hard situations. Rejoice when you walk on My path for you, for My very specific steps for your life.
- “The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion—to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.” Isaiah 61:1-3
- “If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.” Romans 12:18-20
- “We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbor for his good to edification. For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me. For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be like minded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:1-6
- “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” Philippians 4:8
- “For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete.” 2 Corinthians 10:3-6