Why delay ye to push into Me? What fear ye? Would you be surprised that I would lead you to success rather than failure and have you create something new? Remember in your early days how faith filled you were with knowing that you could do all things through Me. Through trials and waitings of various kinds you have shrank back and fear taking risks, fear believing Me fully for fear of disappointment. You reason now, what if the Lord doesn’t come through for Me? What if all I’m hoping for, which is His will, comes to nothing? Even in your daily tasks you bear about a robe of fear and timidity rather than a mantle of courage and fearlessness.
I speak to the very heart of the matter – you do not trust Me. You’ve trusted Me with your salvation and in times past with decisions of your life, but in this season in time you have buckled in fear – for yourself, for others, for what may come, for what you hope for. Do not let past experiences be your gauge of whether to stand strong or fear.
You have gone through times of refinement and disappointments, but these trials were not make you to be one that shrinks back. Speak forth My word, for My word is truth and will not return to Me void but will accomplish the purpose for which I sent it.
How much My people are hindered from fear. Do I not hold the universe in My hand? Do I not give breath to all that lives upon this earth, to creatures and man? Have I not even made a way for you to be with me for all eternity? My love, do not be afraid to stand. Not in your own strength or purposes, but stand in Me letting Me flow through you, accomplishing all I desire with you and for you.
No longer entertain a spirit of fear, cast this off and run to Me. Do not feast on dread, but feast on faith for My grace is sufficient. See all as I do, put on a new mindset, not that of man. Knowing that all is possible through Christ who strengthens you.
- “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. Your children hasten back, and those who laid you waste depart from you.” Isaiah 49:15-17
- Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being?” declares the Lord. “These are the ones I look on with favor: those who are humble and contrite in spirit, and who tremble at my word.” Isaiah 66:2
- “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.” James 1:2-4
- “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.” I Peter 1:3-9
- “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.” You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Instead of the thorn bush will grow the juniper, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow. This will be for the Lord’s renown, for an everlasting sign, that will endure forever.” Isaiah 55:8-13