What is your worth? Why look ye around at others to measure your standing? Measure your worth in how I see you. Have I not called you to your own standing – you must follow Me. Do not consider your age or how long it takes Me to refine you, for your time is in My own hands. Could I not use you at any age? Do not look and think you are two young or too old – for I strengthen your arms for their tasks. Be what I created you to be, not what others are doing. I’ve created you to shine for Me and display My splendor in your giftings, fulfilling the purposes for which I created you.
How many are my thoughts toward you. Do not judge others, do not judge yourself against others, for all answer to Me. Yours is to stand before Me. Do not think that My purposes for you will go unfulfilled or that you’ve gone too far past for redemption and usefulness, I can always use a heart fully committed to Me. I can orchestrate to fulfill My word and purposes through you.
Meditate on My love for you. Do not look around to see how man sees you, for did I not even say that the world would hate you for it hated Me. Did not even those Pharisees and Sadducees mock and persecute Me and hate Me without reason – those who had an image of godliness but hated Me. Stay pure before Me, for I Am your reward, your calling, your life. Seek Me – My kingdom and righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.
Do not seek after blessing apart from Me – whether it be a material blessing or even man’s acceptance or praise. How great a blessing that is life giving not only to you but to others around you when it comes from My hand – it does not puff you up, but humbles you and makes your heart thankful, not greedy.
Cease the feverish pursuits of man’s exaltation, just be very content in Me and in My timing and ways and I will lead you into pastures where you can graze, be safe, and enjoy Me – where you will be so full of Me that you pour out to those around you with My giftings. How abundant a life I desire to make for you only let go of what you call worth.
- “When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?” Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” John 21:21-22
- “Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.” Matthew 10:29-31
- You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely. You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,” even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you. For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand-when I awake, I am still with you. Psalm 139:1-18
- “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. This is my command: Love each other.” John 15:9-17
- “ You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:6-8
- “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.” John 15:18-19