Your strength rests above your circumstances, it rests in Me. I will give you all you need to accomplish all I’ve called you to do. I give rest to the weary and strengthen those who are bowed down. Why faint ye? Are you walking in your own ways, relying on your own power and might?
Come to Me, all you who are weary and I will give you rest. I will strengthen you even in your inner frame. Stay very close to Me, breathe Me in and let us be one. For here you find all you need. All is made light in My presence, ways are made, ideas are given. Walk with Me, do not run from Me.
Trust that I am good and do not desire your destruction. Men have come to think that destruction is their outcome, but have I not said, I have come to give life and give it more abundantly. This is not how the world operates. Man fears punishment and justice, I have paid the price for all man’s sins and shortcomings. Now let My righteousness and reward envelop you, for I Am.
Be still and know Me, let your mind expand to understand all I’ve given for you and all I desire you to have. Be not afraid, rather let Me lead you on in all confidence and assurance that I will surround you with songs of deliverance. Are you not even bearing about in your body the results of fear, release this mindset to Me and let me cloth you with robes of righteousness and strength and glory.
No longer mill about in despair, fear, or dread. I have defeated these enemies and I call you to walk out with Me on greater heights, above what man says is possible. Believe Me, believe in Me, let My glory surround you.
- “Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear; in the end they will look in triumph on their foes.” Psalm 112:6-8
- “He will guard the feet of his faithful servants, but the wicked will be silenced in the place of darkness. It is not by strength that one prevails; those who oppose the Lord will be broken. The Most High will thunder from heaven; the Lord will judge the ends of the earth. He will give strength to his king and exalt the horn of his anointed.” I Samuel 2:9-10
- “David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the Lord his God.” I Samuel 30-5-6
- “For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights.” II Samuel 22:32-34
- “Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.” I Chronicles 16:10-11
- “For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.” II Chronicles 16:9a
- I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies.” Psalm 18:1-3
- “Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.” Psalm 28-6-8
Song: One Thirst
You say to us, “Seek My Face”
Our hearts reply, “Your face we seek”, we seek
Come teach us Lord, reveal Your ways
Anoint us for the greater things
We have gathered with one thirst and hunger
Here to drink of glory and wonder
Here to cry out, “Come and fill this place”
Our single wish, our sole desire
To gaze upon, Your beauty God
We will not rest, nor will we cease
Till with our eyes, Your face we see, we see
We wait for you to come and show
Your glory here today
We wait for You
Hallelujah, come, hallelujah, come