My love, it delights My heart that you believe. In the light of nothing at times, you fight for and proclaim My will over the situation. You will know from experience that nothing is impossible for you through Me. When you know My will and claim it and fight for it, and continue to proclaim and echo back to Me My will, the mountains melt like wax before you. Nothing shall be impossible for you.
You will know My will and I will even reveal the timing and seasons for My will to come to fruition. This will not be a hindrance, but a freedom. Teach others of the importance of My season and timing. My promises are yes and amen, and My timing is My own. Teach them not to faint and lose heart, but to stand and believe and wait for Me. Not for man, but for Me. I will bring forth at My time, for I would not crush any of My little ones, even with blessing.
They must be strong enough to bear My blessings. It takes more strength to bear My blessings and stay humble before Me with a right heart than to grope along in darkness. With blessing comes a tendency for pride and self exaltation, did not My beautiful one even fall for too much of My blessings and beauty. Humble yourself under the Mighty One and He will lift you up in due time. If I did not use My time as a factor, then I would have said, “Ask it is shall be given to you immediately.”
Why do you not trust that My timing is best? Many don’t doubt that I can, but then lose heart in the waiting. They reason that if I wanted this or that thing done, then I would have done it and not caused extended suffering. Will I not turn and leave a blessing to redeem and even overtake the time of suffering.
In suffering perfect ye your faith, which is of greater worth than gold. Do I not use time to refine out all the dross and purify the hearts to divide between soul and spirit and every evil motive. In time, pride is revealed and removed in time strength moves from bearing it yourself to standing in My might and power.
Were I to give the blessing too soon, before one learned to stand in My strength, then the weight of it would crush them. Would they not spend the blessings and healings on their own pleasures and begin to puff themselves up with pride saying, I believed and My strength hast done this thing. It is not you, but My faith working in you to bring to pass My finished work.
When My little ones learn this, then nothing shall be impossible for them. We will be walking IN STEP together, to the same cadence/rhythm and timing. In waiting there is peace, in receiving there is peace, when in My timing and all submitted to Me and seeking My heart and will then there is no effort or fighting or striving to obtain, no straining but receiving in lightness. I said My yoke is easy, My burden is light. Bear My light yoke, for My strong ones will be unmoved by blessing and unmoved by waiting.
- “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30
- “Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27
- “I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:12-13
- “So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.“What are you, mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of ‘God bless it! God bless it!” Zechariah 4:6-7
- “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:” Isaiah 14:12-13
- “For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.” II Corinthians 4:6-11
- “In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.” I Peter 1:6-9
- “For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.: Galatians 6:8-10