You were created to speak My words. You were made in My image, did I not create what is by My very words. Do not fear man’s standards or engaging in executive speak. Are My words and purposes more important than man’s standard of intelligence and engagement?
Be saturated with Me and I will spill out from you. With your words you are to bring peace, encouragement, hope, divide between soul and spirit, joint and marrow, and release the captives and heal the sick. I give you authority over every manner of disease. I give you authority to accomplish My purposes. Your speech is to come from Me. Will I not confound the wise with My things, with those things that seem foolish to man?
Reserve your words and breathe for Me to speak through you. I will give you wisdom to know how to handle every situation. Just be still and let Me flow through you. Be excited each morning as you awaken and be expectant of what I will do through you that day.
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” Proverbs 18:21
- “The Spirit of the Lord spoke through me; his word was on my tongue.” II Samuel 23:2
- “I will extol the Lord at all times; His praise will always be on my lips. I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord, and he answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; He saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him. Fear the Lord, you his holy people, for those who fear Him lack nothing.” Psalm 23:1-9
- “Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.” John 14:11-13
- “Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.’” Matthew 28:18-20