Pray without ceasing, for here you commune with Me. The prayer of a righteous man availeth much. You do not fully see the shaking that your words offered up to Me, your beseechment of My heart and hand, cause in the spirit realm. Trust Me to deliver, but do not leave anything to chance, by everything with prayer. Offer your praise, your questions, your desires. What fragrance is your prayer unto Me. If you knew how sweet the smell you would never cease to pray.
It is your words in faith offered up to an unseen God who watches over you day and night. It is your faith, even the smallest in effort, rising up to meet Me who has all the riches of heaven at My disposal and ready to pour out onto your life to saturate not only you but all those you touch.
Are you worried, sad, lonely, perplexed then pray to Me until the answer comes for I will not forsake those who call upon My name. You cannot imagine what I can set in order by a simple prayer, by a fervent prayer, or by a ceaseless prayer. I can change nations, I can change hearts, I can open that which is closed, and shut that which is open. I say to you, do not take lightly the act of prayer.
You would use your time and words to speak explanation and speculation over a situation, yet do not pray. Turn rather the time you would speculate or complain into a time of prayer and thanksgiving before Me and watch what I will do. Pray to ask Me and know My heart, pray for My hand to move, pray to thank Me for the seen and unseen for I Am at work and move mightily on your behalf. Do not hesitate to ask Me for the details and for Me to move largely – for I delight in both.
Pray until My peace overwhelms you. Many ask and run away in their own strength, when prayer is to exchange your strength for Mine, your perspective for mine, your exhausted state for My refreshing Spirit of comfort and love. I have an endless supply and in prayer you tap into this Source.
- “Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” Matthew 26:41
- “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.” Mark 11:24-25
- “Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Quench not the Spirit. Despise not prophesyings. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.” I Thessalonians 5:16-24
- “Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.” Romans 12:10-13
- “What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.” I Corinthians 14:15
- “Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
- “Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.” II Thessalonians 1:11-12
- “Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” James 5:15