The feeling of futility suffocates and cripples my people. It drains their passion and desire to be more than a conqueror through me, for they feel all efforts expended are meaningless, all efforts at believing and having faith are to no avail. Behold, I have come to give life and give it more abundantly. Put your eyes on Me, not on man. For your reward is with Me. All that I do with you is in My hands.
When you feel frustrated, then you are not resting in Me. I have called you to pour through you in noble or ignoble tasks. Offer each effort unto Me and great will be your reward. Let Me build upon you what I desire and your works will not be in vain. Cannot I not use this very thing to drive out pride from you, so that all your efforts depend on Me, hope in Me, rest in Me and not yourself. I Am the one who calls you and makes you perfect. I Am the one that creates light and darkness.
Do not fear, do not be agitated, for I Am holds you and will not let you go. I Am calls you for My purposes. Though now you may see dimly all that I desire for you and to do through you, know that I rejoice over My plans for you. When you find yourself in a stalemate, with frustration as your bread look to Me, surrender to Me, focus on Me. Eat of Me for I Am the bread of life. Delight yourself in Me and I will make your paths straight.
- “Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 2 Peter 1:2-8
- “After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.” Genesis 15:1
- “By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.” I Corinthians 3:10-15
- “For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory.Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor and sing for joy on their beds.” Psalm 149:4-5
- “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6