Do not fear what man fears, do not dread what man dreads. When you are anxious commit all to Me and I will make your way. I will do more than you could in worrying about the matter. Even in those matters that are so dear to your heart in which you whisper in your deepest parts, “what would I do if this or that were to go wrong.”
Be at ease in Me. Your sleep should be sweet and your waking moments should be lived in My peace. This is how to operate in Me. I am making you an overcomer, be at ease for I have overcome the world, nothing is too hard for Me.
- “Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
- “And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven to shine on those living in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace.” Luke 1:76-80
- “You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.” I John 4:4
- “In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.” I John 5:3-5
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7