My beloved, do not delay or dread to come before Me, for I have much to say. You cannot exhaust My wellspring of knowledge by receiving a word from me daily or even multiple times a day. I have much to impart to you. Your job is to receive it.
Even as the seasons change and each has its own feel and smell and characteristics, so too My servants have seasons in their lives. Some are waiting, some are moving, all receive from Me. I reveal mysteries of the seasons of life. There are times when I have you ready, to launch you into the deep to impart My goodness and knowledge and manifest My power for others. And others are waiting to be used, for there is still much refinement to go through before they are useful vessels. Not one moment is wasted in any season.
Would that My vessels would come and still themselves before Me and reason with Me, and let me pour into them all I desire to do, all that I’ve revealed through My word. So much is possible, but so many ask for so little or do not ask at all. My will is to do exceeding abundantly above all you can ask or imagine. I do not delight in being miserly, but I am generosity itself.
So many do not believe that I desire to operate this way, so they receive little, if any. I do not desire to be miserly with My manifest power in their lives and the lives that they touch. I desire to give good gifts to My children, to open the eyes of the blind, to bring healing, to provide means for My children and for those who are yet to believe.
Would not that one soul who bears the infirmity believe if the affliction were removed in My name? Did I not perform such acts along the common ways, the everyday paths for those who knew not what to expect. I have not changed, I desire to operate in this way through My vessels to pour on those who cry out to Me and on those who do not yet know Me.
Come, sit in My presence and imagine with Me. Not what is humanly possible or has been seen in this age but what I have revealed that I will do through My word. All things are possible through Christ Jesus. This is My plan, I revealed it to you in My word. My plan is not for you to sit by the fountain of living waters and to never take a drink, to never have your thirst quenched, to never experience My touch on your life be it physical, emotional, or spiritual.
What do you thirst for, My love? I will give you the desires of your heart as you give Me your heart. I desire to make My children whole to the uttermost. How much the world would change were My children believing that I desire to do all I revealed through My word. There would be no question as to My existence or desire to be active in My children’s lives. You must invite Me, you must receive Me, you must believe that it is possible, and I will move mightily.
Imagine with Me, My dear one, how different your life would be if you saw My manifest power operating fully in your life. What circumstance would I change, what healing would be brought forth, what would you have Me to change to free you to walk in Me fully, to enjoy Me, to know that I Am? Begin to imagine and ask Me, sit with Me and reason with Me in all creativity. I will impart knowledge and wisdom to you so that you will even know what to ask. I will show you My perspective.
I see the best way and it is not in the shadows, it is not barely creeping along having only enough breath to make it through the day. My way is even as you see My glory in operation through nature – the crashing of the waves upon the beach, the flow of a mighty waterfall, the abundance of rain in a storm, the beauty of the leaves as they change from fall to spring to the lushness of summer. My way is abundance, not lack. My abundance is freely given so that you can freely give. My way is to fill your mouths with awe so that you and all who come in contact with you say, “So this is the inheritance of those who follow the Lord.” My way is to fill you with physical, spiritual, and emotional fulfillment.
You can do all things through Me. My way is that your strength and vigor do not diminish as you finish the race I’ve laid out for you. That you follow Me with all of your might and when your might faileth, I strengthen you. My grace is sufficient to complete your tasks – but do not mistake My grace to be sufficient to satisfy your own needs, to keep you in obscurity, to barely get by.
My grace is sufficient to fulfill all the plans I have for you. My power is made perfect in weakness, for I manifest My power when yours runs out. Do not stand in your weakness, but come out and let My power manifest through you. Do not accept the plans of the enemy or the ways of man as all there is to life, but accept My fullness as the way of life.
I will not disappoint. Mans ways are disappointment, resignation, and acceptance of the bleakest of conditions. My way is abundant life and My vessels moving on from strength to strength.
- “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.” John 10:9-11
- “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” II Corinthians 12:9-10
- “The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy. You care for the land and water it; you enrich it abundantly. The streams of God are filled with water to provide the people with grain, for so you have ordained it. You drench its furrows and level its ridges; you soften it with showers and bless its crops.” Psalm 65:8-10
- “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” II Corinthians 9:7-8
- “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ.” II Corinthians 1:3-5
- “But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
- “Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23
- “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philipians 4:13
- “And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.” Ephesians 3:19-21