When your strength fails and all you can do is submit to Me even though your flesh at times does not want to, at this place ask Me to change your heart and I will. I will refresh you and give you new strength and vigor. In this heart/mindset I am well pleased. For this shows you trust My way is best.
Though you may fight and wrestle with even yourself to walk My path, you still walk it. You understand now what the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak means. Those who are mine submit to My spirit and I change their flesh. I change and refine as much as they’ll let Me.
Even offer Me your time and the tasks you must do. This shows complete trust in My will and ways for you offer up what only you can give, your time. Man’s time is limited and is so precious. When you give Me this commodity I bless and expand it, even for you to accomplish more with the time you’ve been given here in the now and in days to come.
You trust that I orchestrate men’s hearts for you to trust even the tasks assigned to you. I give you wisdom and knowledge of this age to know how to accomplish all you need.
- “Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:30-31
- “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” Matthew 26:41
- “Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10
- “Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.” Psalm 73:25-26
- “A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.” Proverbs 14:30
- “They will return to it and remove all its vile images and detestable idols. I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.” Ezekiel 11:18-20