Oh the depth and richness of My knowledge. I have such to share with My beloveds if they would only come to Me and sit in My presence. All that you think you need to know is answered in My presence. I give you perspective that is higher than the ways of man. Oh, come to Me and rest and come to know Me. I have much riches to pour out.
When you are saturated with My presence, you don’t ride down the road thinking of your own challenges, but begin to bless and pray for those in the traffic around you. You begin to pour out Me onto others. The stifled thinking of how to make your own life better is release into an abundance that not only overtakes all of your worries and issues but feeds those around you.
Do not be downcast, My loves. Do not worry at the times and seasons, for I Am. I will provide for you, just follow as I lead. My leading is with peace and My voice that you know. Do not move in response to panic or frustration, just be led by Me and the doing of the thing will not be in turmoil or struggle but in My flow and the fruit produced in each effort will feed not only you but those around you.
Did I not only feed my disciples, but the 5000 when small provision, I made abundance. Do you want to operate in the natural only? Did I not say You would do greater things than even I did while on earth. Let yourself ask in what I say is possible. Limit not My works but expand your mind in My presence. Here you will find your strength and even creative ways to handle those issues that are before you.
I create and give life. Whatever is death and description and confusion and stress is not of Me. Even in a stressful situation My disciples panicked as the winds tossed the boat like a leaf, yet I was calm for I have authority over the wind and waves. Come and sit with Me and let Me bring you into your purposes in each step you take, not in turmoil but in ease. In My strength is ease and purpose.
Nothing is too difficult or hard for Me. Ye have not because ye ask not, ask of Me largely and see what I will do through you and in the circumstances that confront and surround you on every side. They overcame by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. I will make your testimony great, for you will speak of all I have done for you and through you.
Be not bogged down in the circumstance of today, for I can do exceedingly abundantly above all you ask or think. Let Me put those words of declaration in your mouth and speak by faith to see the mountain move. Do not speak continually of what is or what could be with an expectation of things getting worse and worse, but speak for My life into a situation, what I desire to bring forth.
I have come to give life and give it abundantly. Let Me inspire you through love to pour out on those around you. Let Me ignite your imagination to create and do each task as unto Me and in the doing you will awe man. Let not man’s praise be your reward, but My delight. Man’s opinions turns as the shifting shadow but I Am unchanging.
- “Jesus replied, They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat. We have here only five loaves of bread and two fish, they answered. Bring them here to me, he said. And he directed the people to sit down on the grass. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over. The number of those who ate was about five thousand men, besides women and children.” Matthew 14:16-21
- “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:37-38
- “Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.” John 14:11-13
- “Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!” Romans 11:33
- Worship Song – Revelation of Rest by Moses Piano Music – SpiriTruth Worship