Fresh wine I give you, I daily want to speak to you to give you fresh wine to renew your soul. Drink deep of Me. When you hear from Me and come and sit in My presence, then your whole spirit, soul, and body are refreshed. How can you fear any foe when you know My heart for you. When you come into My presence and hear from Me, then you are established and whole, not lacking.
Keep listening to Me for I know the way. I see the roadblocks, I see the circumstances and arguments that will come to try to deter you. Keep walking on and stand knowing I am behind you, that I make the way before you. Stand knowing I am your strength. When you know our hearts are one, then nothing can move you. You can face each moment, each day, with a calm and unshakeable courage, with hopeful anticipation to see how I will move on your behalf.
This is the inheritance of My people, of those who follow Me, of those who are called by My name. No weapon forged against you will prosper. All who rise up against you will fall. Because you face resistance does not mean it is the wrong path. Did not David face Goliath and other foes even when he entered into his promised position. Did not the religious leaders and rulers despise Me. Be not surprised when they hate you too. Count it all joy to share in My sufferings, for when the foe is vanquished, how great a joy there will be.
Stand in Me, stand with the full armor girded about you. Watch how great a deliverance I will make. Stand in humility and do not turn and run. I am not pleased with those who would not trust me and run from the battle to preserve themselves. Are you not my solider? Stand not only for your deliverance, but for the deliverance of others. I have called you not only to open the eyes of the blind, but to release the prisoners, to set the captive free. To bring light where there is darkness.
At times you will stand to make the way for others, a living sacrifice. When you face resistance do not turn back, but follow on with Me. Do I not control the outcome? Can I not turn and leave a greater blessing that what you have already received? Do not fear man, do not fear the enemy, fear only Me. Please only Me, and I will make your way great.
At times you have escaped to your cave as Elijah did after he witnessed many mighty works from Me, but I restored him and bid him follow me on to great ways. I do not condemn you for this, but I have prepared you to stand and follow on. Learn from the lessons in the past and follow Me with boldness, courage, and a tenacity to see My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
How delighted I am in your walk with Me. How much I will reveal as you come. I lay open the hearts of men for some do not even know the reason for their actions toward you. Do not judge, but give mercy to them where there is accusation against you, do not curse them that spitefully use you, but bless them in My name and feel the yoke of oppression break off of you.
Stand and speak the words I give you. For the Holy Spirit will give you utterance so that you will know how to respond, what to say. Do not respond in your flesh. Walk in My peace, in My joy. Even through the trials. I bring you through them to refine you, not keep you in them.
Rise up O My Mighty men of valor. Rise up and hear the words of the Lord. Rise up, your victory cometh. Rise up and stand on God’s unchanging word. Many times I delivered My people Israel from the battle and they had no need to even fight. They sent worshipers out ahead of them and I delivered them form the hand of the enemy. I even turned the enemy on each other, at other times I destroyed with the Angel of the Lord. I will always give victory.
You have a delightful inheritance and a walk on the heights with Me while here on earth. Enjoy our walk and stand with Me, My beloved warrior. Your strength and vigor will not diminish, your heart will not fail, for I am the strength of your heart and I cloth you with righteousness. Stand in My glory, for I will reveal the hearts of men.
When you come into My presence at the end of your earth days how pleased I will be with you who stood and did not falter. Do not stand in your own strength, but in Mine. Come to Me all ye who are weary and heaven-laden and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you for My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
- “‘See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc; no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,’ declares the Lord.” Isaiah 54:16-17
- “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Matthew 11:12
- “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.” Ephesians 6:10-20
- “Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness. And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified. For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead. Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands. I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Hear me speedily, O Lord: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me. Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. Quicken me, O Lord, for thy name’s sake: for thy righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble. And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.” Psalm 143-1:-12
- “He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great.” Psalm 18:33-35
- “Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God – this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans12:1-2