Just as you desire your little ones to dwell together in unity so that there is more freedom, so do I desire My children to work as one with no backbiting, no slander, no manipulation. In all joy and peace coming to one another and exhorting one another, without blame. Preferring the other above themselves. Casting not one another down, but doing all to lift one another up.
My Holy Spirit dwells in unity among the brethren. I flow through peace, not strife. When there is strife, there is every evil thing. When there is strife there is description and death, many are wounded with this mindset. Some become so conditioned in operating in strife, they do not know there is another way. They say, ‘If only everyone would change or this would change then I’d be happy.’
I tell you the truth, when your heart condition changes from one of upheaval, complaining, and strife, then My joy will be complete in you and circumstances will change as I flow through unity. In unity there is logic and an understanding of the right way in any condition/circumstance/issue. Unity is not a blind decision, but a peaceful reasoning together of the best way.
- “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!” Psalm 133:1
- “With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism,one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.” Ephesians 4:2-6
- “And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: that we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; but speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: from whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.” Ephesians 4:11-16
- “Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.” Romans 12:9-13
- “I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.” I Timothy 5:21