I declare to you this day that I adore you. I have seen your effort and willingness to deny your flesh and follow after Me. My love I flow through a pure vessel. For so long you’ve struggled to display My power and glory and come into My presence, how easy it is when you let go of the worldly diversions and run hard after Me. Your willingness to busy yourself with other matters to avoid temptation honors Me and I saw this and even in the smallest effort of following after Me I use.
I do not ask My beloveds to move mountains, I will do that. I simply say come, then I flow through pure vessels. I have purified you and you are pure, stay far from the enticements of the world and flow in Me. Purity brings about great acts of God. I Am found in those who are pure of heart, I dwell with them, I sup with them, I manifest My power through them. In purity is found all the desires of your heart. The world lies and says you can only find satisfaction for your desires apart from Me, but I created your desires how much more will I fulfill them in a way that is fitting and light.
You bear about your body the marks of the Lord Jesus, this does not just mean beatings and bruising from the world of those who reject Me but displaying My splendor, what Stephen’s face not like that of an Angel, for He beheld My glory. Behold My glory. All else will fall in line with this. Beauty, refreshment, renewed youth, health, drawing all men unto Me.
My love, in Me is life and I am found in purity and light, come away from all that is darkness for these are empty and do not satisfy. I invite you to come to a higher walk with Me, a new place to stand where you will see My might displayed. Yes, the sick will be healed, the dead raised, those who are far from Me will be drawn unto Me, but I desire to show you My workings.
- “Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40-30-31
- “And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.” Luke 9:23-24
- “Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.” II Timothy 2:22
- “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.” Matthew 5:8
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.” Philippians 4:8-9
- Conversation with God Song by Moses Piano Music