My love, take a deep breath and breathe Me in. I will make a better way for you than you can imagine. Be at ease, for I Am your God. Be at ease, I tell you this for all around you are winds of strife blowing, but it will not come near you. Your one task is to stand.
My love, show others how to stand, in unknowing, in turmoil, in humiliations, in rejections, in snubbing, just stand. Let Me bear your burden, for what they do unto the least of these they do unto Me. You are My prized possession, how much more will I respond to those who spitefully use you.
My love, know that you are My treasure, I see every heart, hear every conversation, know even the motivations of the heart and words and I Am judge over these. Be still and let Me move on your behalf. Were I to exalt you, you would need to know how to stand. Were I to debase you, you would need to know how to stand.
Watch what I will do. Have I not told you My plans for you, My love. Have I not said that I desire to give you a hope and a future. Even now are you much seasoned to bear My exaltation and needful position for you. You will know how to relate to the small and great for I have built into you valuable insight into all perspectives. You can view situations from a lofty and lowly perspective, My love this trait is valuable.
Be at peace, for I will surely show you your value to Me. You think this unbelievable and even strange that I would highly value you. My love, My adored one, behold what I bring forth over you and open upon you. I douse you in My blessing. As My gifts to you, My presents, My outpouring of goodness on you. Even as My anointing oil ran down Aaron’s head and even to the ends of his beard, so My goodness will be poured out onto you.
Be at ease, My love, for I will handle you gently. Do not fret when men succeed in their ways, have I not even begun shining the light onto situations that are in darkness. My love, whatever your hand find to do I will bless.
- “Do not let your heart envy sinners, but always be zealous for the fear of the Lord. There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.” Proverbs 23:17-18
- “Know also that wisdom is like honey for you: If you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.” Proverbs 24:14
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.” Jeremiah 29:11-12
- “Do not fret because of evildoers or be envious of the wicked,for the evildoer has no future hope, and the lamp of the wicked will be snuffed out.: Provers 24:19-20
- “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down on the collar of his robe.” Psalm 133:1-2