Where there is strife there cannot be peace. How much more life giving is My peace. I desire to silence the wagging tongue of strife filled with all the manipulations and deceitful ways of sin and bring forth My peace in you.
My beloveds wrestle with strife both internally and externally, peace be still. Walk in My wisdom, let your tongue speak forth that which is edifying in a gentle way to all mankind. Even in the hard places where My light must be shed, give these a chance to turn from their wicked ways and speak peace. For those who wrestle with strife within them, be at peace. In My presence is your life found.
Nothing can satisfy or set right like the one who made you, who loves you, who desires to adorn you with joy and fill your mouth with praise. Come before Me and worship and be still and receive from Me. At first this may seem out of place and unnatural to you, for many are captivated by the diversions the world offers, yet these leave empty.
I overflow your boundaries so that you may pour out onto others. You say to Me, “Lord, I have nothing to give, I am empty, I am broken.” My love, My grace is sufficient, for My power is made perfect in weakness. Come and learn of Me. Read My word, know of Me, invite Me to sup with you and I will enter in and make you new and whole.
I have much for you to do, even though you cannot see the end of the thing. I tell you the truth, let Me change you into what I see you as rather than what you think you want or should be to please man. My love, I beautifully adorn. Come and let Me make you whole and strong even to pouring out on those around you. My love reproduces and flows, it is not stingy it is not limited, but limitless. It pours even to the ends of the earth.
You see this one and that one and think, “Surely these have it all figured out. These are successful.” My love, only I know the workings of the heart. I perfect each of My beloveds until they come to Me. You come to Me for one thing and I enlighten you and shed light in so many more areas. You know not even what to ask for, for I see your needs.
Just come to Me with an open heart and let Me fill you, let Me awe you at what I can orchestrate in your life. Cease striving within and without, be at peace My love as I make you whole.
- “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27
- “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
- “The light of the righteous shines brightly, but the lamp of the wicked is snuffed out. Where there is strife, there is pride, but wisdom is found in those who take advice.” Proverbs 13:9-10
- “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. The tongue of the wise adorns knowledge, but the mouth of the fool gushes folly. The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.” Proverbs 15:1-3
- But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” I Timothy 6:11-12
- “But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.” II Corinthians 12:9
- “When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.” I Corinthians 13:11-12
- “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” II Corinthians 3:17-18
- “They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appears before God.” Psalm 84:7