What fear ye? At times we may come to a place where all looks bleak. Where fear grips even our hope to believe for God’s blessing to come forth in a dire situation. Whether fear of actual happenings or dread of what could happen, both are paralyzing. What do we really fear? What man can do to us? Evil men may strip us of titles, honor, prestige, money and means, our confidence, or even our lives, but when our hope is continually focused on God all things are possible. When we feel as though we are at an impasse and have no hope that things will work out, be comforted by His truths to us laid out in His word.
- “I heard and my heart pounded, my lips quivered at the sound;decay crept into my bones, and my legs trembled. Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity to come on the nation invading us. Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.” Habakkuk 3:16-19
When faced with such fear and anxiety, let us focus on a word of the Lord and meditate on it until your hope is restored. These are our weapons to bring about light in darkness. Put no confidence in the flesh, for our help comes from the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth. Let this fact permeate our whole minds, bodies, and spirits until it is as natural as breathing in and out, until it is part of us, the basis of all of our walk and steps.
Show your confidence and faith in My supernatural power and My love toward you by leaning on My truths and seeking diligently My words and promises to you. Do not lean on your own understanding, for can not I make a better way, a way not even imagined by Man. Do not limit Me by your own understanding. Let your whole self soar on the heights with Me and your key to walking in this place is feasting on My word and letting it make you alive and raise you above the circumstance.
Would that you could see how small a thing blocks your way, this which manifests fear within you. How great I Am and how great I desire to make those who believe in Me. Believe quickly, overcome this, rest in Me by knowledge of My word and let us move on to greater things. Do not let the look of the circumstance diminish your joy in Me, let Me expand your mind and give you My perspective. Here you are continuing to learn to be an over comer. I have much more to show you.
Bless My Heart by showing your trust in Me. Fight with My words, meditate on them day and night. When any circumstance or action moves you from My over encompassing peace, battle with My words for these are life to you.
- “Look on me and answer, Lord my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death,and my enemy will say, “I have overcome him,” and my foes will rejoice when I fall.But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.” Psalm 13:3-5
- “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.” Psalm 28:7
- “In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.” Psalm 33:21
- “Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.” Psalm 62:8
- “Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear; in the end they will look in triumph on their foes.” Psalm 112:6-8