Follow My leading and you will not be ashamed. Keep your heart humbled under My mighty hand and I will make a way for you. You are learning not to fear man, you are learning to follow Me even with the clamorous sound around you. You do not have to fight lies of the enemy, you do what I say and I will shed light on the enemy’s plans.
You are correct, you do not have the strength to fight this, but this is not your fight, it is Mine. You must only hear from Me and let Me move. My mighty men of old waited for Me to fight the battle before them, I destroyed their enemies or the enemies would flee. I will clear the way for you to bring forth My will.
You have wanted to run and dwell in a cave during this time of uprooting, even as My servants of old tended to do. Be merciful to others who have this same tendency. I strengthen the weak and raise up the humble.
- “The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied. But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.” Psalm 27:18-20
- “O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.” Psalm 119:5-7
- “Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope. Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.” Psalm 119: 115-117
- “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:16-17
- “Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.” I Peter 4:16
- “But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.” I John 2:27-29