Your soul has been crowded out by desires you think will satisfy, but you came to the end of yourself and see these are only temporal, though they are strong. My love, what I created you for and to do is for more than the fleshly desires of the body.
I desire to pour through you, to speak to you and walk with you even as Enoch did. My love, I do not use this comparison lightly, for I want to be one with you and show you great things in the spirit to make changes that will have eternal consequences for the good of so many.
I want to give you understanding of the spirit so that you can operate in the land of the living more effectively. I do not want you burdened with the cares of this world, for I have overcome the world and I want you to walk as an over comer. Many do not see what I offer and I want to display My might and power and beauty through My children.
Yes, I said beauty. Do I delight in making My creations unlovely? Do I not rather look upon My beauty rather than what the world has made tired and worn. I refresh, I give life, I heal and deliver, I restore to wholeness. Come and see what I will do through you and for all who come to Me. My children are to operate as I did when I walked the earth, show them how.
Beloved, I desire to speak to you intimately like this often, communing with you continually, revealing My secrets to you to give life to others and set free. I need one to seek them out and be in My presence, to desire to know My word. I open up My word and workings plainly for those who love Me.
I desire to share Myself with My beloveds, this requires a level of intimacy many will not pursue or stand to see, for they run and chase after other diversions to satisfy their thirsty souls when I have the water of life.
- “The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.” Revelation 22:17
- “On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”” John 7:37-38
- “Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock.” Psalm 27:3-5
- “Let the king be enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord.” Psalm 45:11
- “The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion—to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.” Isaiah 61:1-3
- “My beloved spoke and said to me, “Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, come with me.See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone.Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land.The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me.” Song of Songs 2:10-13