I desire to deal bountifully with thee. Even as you desire to deal bountifully with your little ones and not only meet every need, but bless them with abundance and give them what would enliven and enthrall their hearts, so I deal with My beloveds.
Dearest tender reed, you share My heart for the places I put you to stand. When they reject you, they reject Me and all I want to offer them through you. Every word spoken over you I desire to bring forth. Thank you for stilling yourself before Me and listening to My heart and speaking forth, “thus saith the Lord.”
For each word you spoke, wrote, delivered, each prayer you offered, every moment you stood and believed and took rejection, humiliation, misunderstanding, and rebuke I was with you. You were willing to stand even past your own strength and learn to rely on mine in these things. This is how you are to walk, relying on My strength. Be at ease, My love, for I have more for you to do.
- “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” Psalm 18:2
- “It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect.” Psalm 18:32
- “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1
- “For You are my rock and my fortress; therefore, for Your name’s sake, lead me and guide me. Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, for You are my strength. Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.” Psalm 31:3-5
- “And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” II Corinthians 12:9