My Jewel, I move upon men’s heart to give you favor. Yes, you have come through a time of rejection, but I overcome that rejection with favor and promotion. Do not fear man. I have even stilled your heart, for it did not beat in rhythm with Mine. I am the strength of your heart. In My presence you commanded your heart to be at ease and it was so. In My presence is all the power you need.
Be made whole – this is all you have to speak when you are one with Me – one means in My presence, My spirit flowing through you, standing in My authority. Oh My beloved, how it delights Me for My children to stand with Me in this way. To have the boldness to receive all I desire to give.
My love, your hands will accomplish the tasks I give you. Do not be overwhelmed for I will make your way. Delight in all you have to do, for these are opportunities for you to shine My light in not only your response but to your results, to what I give you knowledge to produce.
- “Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you.My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:25-26
- “Look on me and answer, Lord my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death,and my enemy will say, “I have overcome him,” and my foes will rejoice when I fall. But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.I will sing the Lord’s praise, for he has been good to me.” Psalm 13:3-6
- “I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.” Psalm 27:13-14
- “Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever.They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear; in the end they will look in triumph on their foes.They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor, their righteousness endures forever; their horn will be lifted high in honor.” Psalm 112: 6-9
- “Rulers persecute me without cause, but my heart trembles at your word.I rejoice in your promise like one who finds great spoil.” Psalm 119:161-162