Do not dwell on what man says is possible, but on what I say I will do for you. I turn back the hand of time and make you stronger in your latter days than you were in your younger days, Did I not even do this in Sara when I made her with child in her elder days. Not days of decrepancy ahead, but days of delight and vision. Filled to bring forth My purpose, fully operating through you, do not fear but be bold to accept My promises.
Do not despise your age, but rejoice at what I say I’ll do through you. Only accept from My hand what I delight to give – strength and vigor to fulfill My plans and purposes for you on earth. Then I will take you to your delightful inheritance when you’ve completed My tasks for your time on earth. Glory I proclaim over you, glory and not dread for the days ahead.
- “Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” Pslam 103: 1-5
- “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:29-31
- “They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the Lord—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.” Jeremiah 31:12-13
- ““And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.” Joel 2:28-29
- “Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither—whatever they do prospers.” Psalm 1:1-3
- “Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone.” Deuteronomy 34:7